Black Friday CountDown 1

06 December, 2006

Shake it while you bake it!


Cooking and baking really calm me down, which is great since the holidays (often the reason for cooking & baking) kind of stress me out. Standing at the stove or sink, I often find myself clenching my bum and that is definitely NOT a sign of a relaxed cook.
So take some inspiration from Shakira, the best booty shaker out there, and shake "it" while you saute. The onions don't need to be the only thing heating up in the kitchen. You can not shake your hips while clenching your butt - it is impossible. Clenching your butt is not good for your lower back and puts undo stress on your hips and knees.
So put on some rocking' tunes and move it while you cook. And like this lovely painting, there is no need to dance alone. Get your personal sous chef out on the floor with you.
Tip: Just be careful not to boogie down with your 9 inch chef's knife in hand!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I should strat cooking an baking again...