Black Friday CountDown 1

27 April, 2007

Letters from Readers: * Womanhood *

Get graphics at Nackvision.com"I know what Victoria's Secret is. The secret is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff.

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today!

Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.......

I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire.

Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks two sizes!

Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like, "You know, sometimes I just forget to eat."
Now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys. But I've never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat.
A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills. She had 14 kids, but she doesn't really care..............

I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are: eating too!
Much, impulse buying, and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day.
Celebrate Womanhood! Share this with all of those amazingly brilliant and tremendously talented women who are intelligent enough to call YOU their friend !!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While reading this letter, one article come back to my mind. I think it was published on page 60 within the February or March issue of the Spinney's Life magazine. The article is about European woman who lives now in Dubai with her family. She is about 42 and has 2 children (if I remember correct). However, this article was not the first one I have read about the same woman.
What was so extraordinary or say it: remarkable about this woman to make me keep the article in my mind??
She is a famous bodybuilder and frequently participates in various concourses. On the picture in the magazine she was in bikini and well tanned. In the article she was saying about her weekly routine: her exercise regime and her carefully composed diet. But she was saying it so easy, as it is a normal daily routine, but not a hardship. It seamed as she is very happy with her life and her achievements. Just another story of "Womanhood"......;-)

Assistant Editor said...

Good Morning Ladies,

for some period in my life I was absorbed from Jacky Kennedy O. Even went around town and bought all the available books about her and all her biographies written by different people. So I ended up with a collection of 24 books on Jacky's life. She has been my great inspiration at the time and her story has a great impact on me until today. It's quite amazing how she has organised her life and kept her spirit despite all obstacles. She prioritised her interests properly, positioned her children and her self at first place and dealt with the rest as best as she can.
There are many examples: look it Jane Fonda at age of 64 in that movie with Jeniffer Lopez.....or Tina Turner...
We are like those ladies ;-))

Anonymous said...

Just turn the TV on and watch Madonna at age of 50....